<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d7508701811609713886\x26blogName\x3daeRunheyRun\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://aerunheyrun.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://aerunheyrun.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3138058247643700352', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6035547611738480329&blogName=JEX.+%3BD&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjexunited.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>

♥Saturday, February 28, 2015


okay i know a few of my followers will ask where i go ..okay actually ..the true is i have a problem with my roommates.they read my blog...okay i know this is public..yeah here is my blog ..why should they want to mad with me..this is my personal blog..so i can write what ever i think.not agreed..go to the hell..i feel upset why they think bad about me..its okay i know what that i do..who iam before .iam not a girl who is come from jaybee ..who is just live at home and come to kl be culture shock...because i know cigaratte shisha and everything at johor..i know ice "ganja" before i come to kl..but i know who i m stand..so for me..its something not wrong..i still respect them..im not bring my shisha at the room ..and i m not smoke inside of the room .because of what respect?even when i cook i still remember them,.its not nice when we eat not invite them>but how about them?they remember me?not...just go out but food.not ask me..that i want to or not...so its okay lah if anything happen..im ready .because my parents know who am i..why should i scared?yes i have cousin at here..but before this we not to close..because johor and kl is far ..and they dont have time for visit us..and me too.even when my dad outstation we can't visit them because they are busy with work.and now i keep go out to my cousin house .so what is the big problem..i pay for hostel i use my own money .not them...right..hurmm..its okay here is my blog..do i care what people say..they can judge me..but they dont know who iam...owh yeahh forgot about ice"ganja" i can get it if iwant..but i still think about my ownself.and i know im teenage so i want to do something precious on mylife that make me remember when i was old..so i enjoy it...like what myfriends say everyone make mistake.but from mistake we learn make it correct...and another one thing my friend always remember me..do what ever u want if u think what that u do will not disturb other people..

Out Of Bounds:D
7:52 AM